Flexible stick with adhesive tip
• Ideal for transporting and placing small pieces inside the mouth.
• It guarantees precision and safety when holding small pieces such as veneers, ceramic or resin contact lens, orthodontic brackets, sticking fragments, prosthetic pieces and so on…
• Content: 10 Adhesive Sticks
Disposable wax trays
• Indicated for gel topic application, especially for fluoride gel
• Made of flexible wax, covered with hydrophilic foam
• Easily adaptable to the dental arches
• Facilitates the gel penetration into the interproximal spaces.
• Sizes for 3 to 6 year-old and for 6 to 12 year old patients.
• Box with 24 or 100 units
Indicated for application of Adhesives, Primers, Silanes, Acids and etc ...
Pack of 50 Units
The presence of PERLITE as an abrasive in the Prophylactic Paste TECHNEW, due to its laminar structure, showed in the photo of MEV, allows simultaneous prophylaxis and polishing.
The laminar structure of the PERLITE particles causes it to begin producing prophylaxis, but with the rotating action of the “rubber cup”, its laminar structure is undone, becoming as excellent polishing material.